The big Stargazing night is starting to look like it may be affected by the weather and cloud cover. Fingers crossed the rain will stay away. The Brisbane Astronomical Society will decide if the workshop will go ahead by 3pm on Sat 30th June. We’ll announce any changes on our Facebook page so stay tuned. If the weather does get the best of us, we’ll announce a new replacement date as soon as the decision has been made. If you can’t make it to the new date, no problem; we’ll happily refund your money.
So unless the stars are against us, the Stargazing will be on this Saturday Night. If you haven’t booked yet, please do so by 9pm tonight when online booking closes. Go to https://www.knitfest.com.au/workshops-bookings-2017/book-a-workshop/